Manaiakalani Film Festival: My Shadow – Room 1 & 3

Kia Ora we are room 1 and room 3. We go to Glen Innes School. Our class has been learning about shadows.

We shared our learning by writing a song and making it into a movie called “My Shadow”. We hope you like our movie!

9 thoughts on “Manaiakalani Film Festival: My Shadow – Room 1 & 3

1. Greetings room 1 and 3 I like your movie and I am so impressed with your song because you sing so well so I came to comment for your Amazing song well done.

2. Kia Ora I am Poi from Room 11 Glen Innes School. I really enjoyed your class movie. It was fun to watch. Keep doing your best!
    Thank you.

3. Hi room 1 & 3 I really liked your movie and the song your class’s sang in the background, have a good day and keep up the great work.

4. Kia Ora I am Poi from Room 11.I go to Glen Innes School. I really enjoyed your class movie. It was fun to watch. Keep doing your best!
    Thank you.

5. Kia Ora room 2 and 1 and 3 i am Aatiana. I like your song because it is so cool. You all were amazing. Thank you.

6. Greetings rm 1 & 3 my name is Mani from rm 11 , I really loved your movie it was really interesting your voices were so beautiful as well keep up the great work rm 1 & 3 .

7. kia ora room 1 and 3 . My name is Dahrlyne and i am from Glen Innes school. I really enjoyed the part when you guys were sing my shadow but the most interesting part was when you guys made your hands into a heart . How did you feel when you were making the movie?

8. Malo e lelei Rm 1&3. My name is Junior from room 10 and I really enjoyed the movie you guys made because I loved the singing with Whea Hinemoa and the way you guys were dancing, tracing the shadows, doing cart wheels and making hearts with each others hands. Great Job rm 1&3. Keep it up!.